In 5th SPARC Japan Seminar 2013
“Winds of Change: The Past, Present, and Future of Open Access in Asia”
Paul Kratoska has highlighted several key point about unresolved issues regarding Open Access in Southeast Aisa. There are:
1. Article Processing Charges
2. Ownership of scholarly research.
4. Creative Commons and Humanities & Social Science (HSS)
5. HSS and Open Access Mandates
6. OA and Embargoes
7. OA and Scholarly Research in SE Asia
citation: Kratostka, P. (2014). Open Access in Southeast Asia: Unresolved Issues and New Opportunities. The 5th SPARC Japan Seminar 2013 : Winds of Change: The Past, and Future of Open Access in Asia. National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, SPARC Japan.